(4/5) • 52 reviews
- Air conditioning
- Microwaves oven
- Reception Desk
Media and technology
- Computer with internet available
- Interactive whiteboard
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
- Student lounge
Food and Drink
- Vending machine
- Coffee shop
Welcome to our Cambridge English school!
Learn English in Cambridge, the prestigious academic hotspot and a true taste of traditional England. Cambridge is a picturesque and historic university town. It's a very walkable city and easy to cycle around, so its beautiful buildings and parks are only moments away! Whether you're planning a traditional punt on the river, or an afternoon picnic on the banks of the River Cam, this quaint university town will instantly charm you.
If you'd like a taste of traditional university life in England, this is a great place to focus and sharpen your English language skills.
Choose your package
Course starts every Monday and is for all language levels.
General English courses - EC Cambridge
English 16 - 99 years old
With a focus on fluency, the General English courses allow you to improve your English and gain a practical understanding of the language and how to use it. You will focus on the 4 skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening, in order to improve your level and maximise your ability to use English.
Select type of lesson:
Usually the check-in is one or two days before the start of the course, and check out on the day of graduation. You can change the dates in the form.
I do not need accommodation
Standard Homestay - EC Cambridge
Homestay 16 - 99 years old
Journey to school
Select type of room and meal
Superior Castle Street Residence - EC Cambridge
School residence 18 - 99 years old
- Accommodation reviews
Description of Accommodation
- A cleaning service is provided every two weeks for rooms and common areas
- Laundry room with 7 washing machines and 7 dryers. £2.50 for washing, £1.50 for drying
- Luggage drop off is allowed. Students can store their luggage in reception. Please advise the school ahead if students would like to store luggage as Castle Street will be informed
- Utility bills are included
- 24-hour on-site security
- Kitchen utensils are provided
- Cinema room with gaming chairs and PS4 console
- Flat screen TV’s in the room but TV license is not included. It usually works out at £15 per month
- This accommodation can be wheelchair accessible. It depends on student’s mobility. The building is wheelchair accessible, but bathroom is not wheelchair accessible
- Arrival day: Saturday (Sunday arrival is possible)
Check in: after 3 pm
They might be able to check in before 3pm if the room is ready, if not they can either drop off their suitcase and pass the time in the city centre or just use the common areas.
Castle Street has staff in reception 24/7 so late arrivals have no problems checking in.
- Departure day: Saturday
Check out: before 10am
Late check out is not allowed.
Select type of room and meal
Options / Services
You can add these options during the booking process.