The European School of English was established in 1996 and has been voted the "best English Language School" in Malta.
ESE is a member of the Claret Group. The group owns other institutions such as the Executive Training Institute (Malta) and York associates (UK). All Claret Group's institutions are leaders in their respective area and offer a wide range of courses from General English to higher-end in-company & institution-based corporate courses.
ESE has the obligation to meet the Claret Group's standards. Indeed, the standards are endorsed by the numerous accreditation that the European School of English received sur as EAQUALS, IALS, Quality English, Feltom, British Council, British UK and others.
ESE is the most internationally accredited independent language school in Malta. Our accreditations are recognition of our high standards and commitment to delivering quality English programs and services.
Prior to your arrival, you may do a placement test online or alternatively, you will have to do it on your first day of school at ESE. By understanding your level of English, you will be placed in a classroom at the appropriate level.
ESE's Methodology places their students at the heart of the learning process. Indeed, ESE's course are student-centred. The teachers make sure the students are active participants, so they can develop their skills holistically: understand, speak, read and write.
ESE's teachers are English Native speaker who are passionate about helping you define and also achieve your learning objectives. ESE makes sure that their teachers participate every year in teacher training courses as part of their Continuing Professional Development (CPD). This way, ESE make sure that their teachers are always up-to-date with new teaching trends.
All ESE's teachers are carefully selected. They all hold international certifications about teaching English as A Foreign Language, and they must also prove a strong experience.
According to its students, ESE's team is one of the school's main asset.
Indeed, the teachers are highly dedicated in their mission to provide their students with high quality English Language courses.
Why choose European School of English?
- Student-focused, communicative approach: ESE's English Teaching Methodology places the student at the centre of the course. Indeed, the teachers develop their lessons in a way, so they make sure the student is actively involved in the learning process and get many opportunities to interact.
- Most Accredited School in Malta: ESE has been awarded by many accreditations organizations. This is a recognition of their commitment to quality and high standards across all the services they offer. They guarantee their students to have a memorable and worthwhile experience when coming to study at their school.
- 24/7 Wellfare assistance: They have a Welfare support services available 24/7. Students can get help at any time for any matter.
- Voted "Best Language School in Malta": ESE has been elected the Best Language School in Malta for 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2015. This is a proof of their customer's satisfaction and their high standards in terms of services.
- Various accommodation options: you can choose to stay at the school's residence, in economy or superior class flats, in single or shared rooms, with a host family, or in 4 or 5 star hotels, depending on your expectations.
ESE's Mission Statement
Their mission is to provide their students with high quality English Language courses so they can meet their expectations during their language trip in St Julian's.
ESE is committed to its mission by continuously improving the standards of their services through innovations and development of their teaching methods, accommodation and leisure services.
They are strongly dedicated to make their students' experience memorable by fulfilling their personal, academic and professional goals while making sure they enjoy every moment of their experience.