- Microwaves oven
- Reception Desk
- Computer with internet available
- Interactive whiteboard
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
- Student lounge
- Vending machine
EC London School founded in 1983 is located in Zone 1 of London in the Euston district. It is part of the EC (English Language Centers) group of 29 schools in 8 countries.
EC London: A modern language school
In a modern building, well lit and equipped with the latest technology, you will enjoy all the comforts of the EC London Euston. The 14 classrooms in the center are equipped with digital boards. Skilled and responsive teachers motivate and guide students throughout the learning process.
The rest areas where students meet during breaks have computers and Wi-Fi. In the library and in the computer resource center, you can study alone.
The second floor has a large reception area and on the first floor you will find a very nice cafeteria where dishes and drinks are sold at reasonable prices.
EC Students London
EC London students come from all over the world. You will be exposed to different cultures, expand your vision of the world and create lasting friendships while practicing and improving your skills with like-minded people right here in London.
Why choose EC London?
- Located in Zone 1 of London
- EC London is certified by several organizations (British Concil, Alto).
- EC has its own application that keeps you informed about events and activities.
- In addition to regular classes, you will be able to access free classes during your free time. Indeed, EC London offers a wide range of different workshops every day like "Career Workshop" where you learn how to write an adequate resume and many other types of workshops.
- Even though the average age of their students is between 18 and 25, the older ones are more than welcome. They will be able to access 30+ programs.
- A modern school with the latest technology tools.
- A highly qualified and friendly staff.
- Access to a multicultural environment with more than 40 nationalities.
The district of Euston Station
The Euston district is located in the heart of the English capital, between the Euston, Saint Pancras and Kings Cross stations. This part of the city is very well connected to the rest of the city ... and to the rest of Europe, thanks to the Eurostar. Around 450,000 people spend each day!
After your English classes, immerse yourself in the afterwork environment and share the "Happy Hour" with the people who work in this neighborhood!
An excellent location for shopping and visiting the British capital after your English classes. To give you an idea, the iconic Harrods is only 16 minutes by subway from the English School and Buckingham Palace is 19 minutes away.
In the vicinity of EC London, you will also find many restaurants, cafes and restaurants.
Public holidays on a weekday 2020:
01 Jan, 10 Apr, 13 Apr, 08 May, 25 May, 31 Aug, 25 Dec &