Speak Up London
- Reception Desk
- Computer with internet available
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
- Student lounge
- Vending machine
Speak Up London offers its students the opportunity to learn English and discover British culture in the heart of England's capital city. In the heart of Oxford Street, one of the most popular avenues in the world, this independent and friendly London school opts for fun and attractive English language courses. It also offers a varied schedule of extra-curricular activities to refine and perfect the language skills acquired during the courses.
About Speak Up London
Nestled in the heart of England's capital city, Speak Up London welcomes students from all over the world looking for flexible, affordable and high quality courses.
The school's lessons focus on grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, writing and reading in order to communicate as quickly as possible in English in any situation.
Various courses and programs are offered and can be integrated at any time of the day, any day of the week:
- General English courses.
- Business English courses.
- Personalised programmes for companies who wish to train their employees in English.
- Distance English courses via Skype.
- One-to-one and private lessons to perfect certain skills not taught in general courses.
- Special courses on Saturdays for the most active students who are unable to come to the usual course times.
- Evening classes so that students can combine studying in the evenings with working during the day.
- Preparation programs for various exams: FCE (Cambridge Certificate B2), CAE (Cambridge Certificate C1) and IELTS.
The school is committed to providing extra support free of charge to students who may not progress as quickly as initially desired.
Speak Up London's mission statement
The school is far-sighted and constantly monitors the well-being and progress of its students.
Thanks to innovative teaching methods, each student can communicate quickly and easily in the language of Shakespeare.
Speak Up London provides :
- A safe and secure environment.
- Excellence in English language learning.
- Achievement of goals to achieve personal, academic or professional success through acquired language proficiency.
- Enriching experiences and stimulating and attractive educational challenges.
- Constant evaluation of student progress to maintain motivation.
An Accommodation Manager is assigned within the school to help students find accommodation accredited by the British Council, according to their expectations and budget.
The school's teachers and its accreditations
Speak Up London's dedicated, friendly and experienced teachers have a teaching approach that focuses on the effective and rapid progression of its students.
Depending on the individual needs of the students, the teachers adapt and prepare personalized and fun lessons.
The Speak Up London language centre is accredited by the British Council as meeting world standards for excellence in English language learning. The British Council only accredits schools with high quality courses and outstanding services.
Why choose Speak Up London?
Speak Up London is an independent school with a number of key strengths including :
- Its flexibility: flexible hours and courses allow students to learn English according to their personal or professional situation.
- Its comprehensive extra-curricular programme with many attractive activities.
- Its very good location in the centre of London on Oxford Street.
- Its 12 classrooms with a maximum of 16 students per class.
Student lounge with TV and a study and reading area with Wi-Fi computers.
- Its friendly atmosphere: sharing and exchanging with the various students from all over the world who come to the school allows you to perfect your general culture.
Presentation of London and the school district
Speak Up is based in central London, on the world-famous Oxford Street. Oxford Street is one of the most commercially important streets in the UK and Europe and is home to hundreds of world famous shops.
What better way to learn the language of Shakespeare than to be able to stay directly in the heart of London for your language course.
The Speak Up London language centre's programme of activities
Thanks to the collaboration established with various partners in the city of London, the English school offers a wide range of cultural and social activities in the capital.
Every two weeks, events for students over the age of 18 are also organised on presentation of the ID card.