NSTS is the oldest language school in Malta. They have been teaching English as a foreign language for more than 50 years, all year round.
NSTS English Language Institute provides its students with a great studying environment. Indeed, NSTS gives lessons in a large, bright and colorful Maltese townhouse surrounded by a stunning garden.
Students' linguistic needs, interests, and aims are what motivates NSTS English Language Institute the most to provide their students with the best content as possible.
NSTS English Language Institute dedicated to quality
NSTS English Language Institute is client-focused. They strive to meet their students' expectations by providing them with individual attention.
The school's teachers all have many years of experience in teaching English as a foreign language and are all CELTA certified. Moreover, they hold a DELTA diploma or an undergraduate or Master's degree in English beyond the standard national qualifications.
Their main mission is to meet their students' expectations by providing them with high standard quality course while having an amazing experience during their language trip in Gzira.
Why Choose NSTS?
- Class sizes: NSTS keep their class size small in order to keep a more personal learning experience. They also want to favour student-teacher interaction. For example, Intensive English classes have a maximum of 8 students and Business English have a maximum of 6 students.
- Mission Statement: "NSTS fosters intercultural lifestyle, learning and travel opportunities for students and young adults to create lifetime prospects for their holistic development in a multi – cultural society. NSTS is committed to affordable, quality international education, hospitality programmes of value, and the exchange of knowledge among people, supported by a friendly customer – centric philosophy."
- The NSTS Expertise: The school has over 50 years of experience. They understand what quality means when it comes to education. The teachers are highly qualified and hold recognised certifications such as CELTA, TELT Cert and University Degrees in English. Their non-academic staff is also highly trained to ensure the well-being of their students and especially their young learners.
- NSTS Residence: The school owns two residences. You can either choose from a self-catering studios which are available at affordable price or if you want to save more money, you can choose one of the shared rooms.
- NSTS Campus Residence is located in Msida, only 10 minutes away by foot from the school.
- NSTS Hibernia Residence is right in the heart of Sliema, only 10 minutes away from the beach.
- Sport & Leisure activities: NSTS offer a wide variety of sports and other leisure activities in Malta.