LSI London Central
- Reception Desk
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
- Student lounge
- Vending machine
Language Studies International London trains thousands of students of different nationalities in the English language with great success. LSI is located in London, in the popular West-End district of England. The school offers a multitude of courses to learn or improve your English thanks to efficient teachers and state-of-the-art school equipment.
Presentation of the school and the LSI group
- General and intensive courses: taught in groups of a maximum of 15 students.
- Premium courses: in private lessons or in small groups of less than 5 students. They are designed to acquire specific skills in a targeted area.
- Academic courses: academic English, Cambridge 20 or 30 exam preparation, TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, Pathways...
- Preparation for university entrance
- Professional English courses for a specific course: Business English, English for Law or Medical English.
- A special program for people over 40: English lessons in a mixed age group, but targeted social activities adapted to the public over 40.
- Programmes combining study and work: after completing intensive English courses, students can join a company in London during a paid or unpaid internship depending on their project.
- Evening classes: accessible for people who cannot attend classes in the morning for personal or professional reasons. Students can also select a professional English course or exam preparation English courses in the evening.
The general English course hours are Monday to Friday, from 9am to 12:50pm and from 1:45pm to 3:30pm. However, the academic pace is adjusted according to the selected programme.
The mission of Language Studies International London
LSI London's main mission is to ensure excellence in English language learning.
The school guarantees a fast and good level of oral expression in English by constantly promoting the practice of oral communication.
An aptitude test and an oral interview are thus carried out from the first day of school entry to assess the level of each student, in order to place them in the class corresponding to their level.
The English language is taught in an interactive and dynamic way, because the school considers that active communication and oral expression are the best ways to learn and fully master English.
Teachers and multiple accreditations from the LSI school
The teachers at Language Studies International London are warm, attentive and concerned about the well-being of students.
All of LSI's faculty have strong pedagogical skills and are carefully selected to provide and deliver quality courses to LSI students in London.
The LSI school respects high standards and norms that allow it to be accredited by more than 23 organizations in 7 renowned countries.
LSI is also part of the organizations that conduct educational research and support its ongoing development.
Why choose Language Studies International London?
Various criteria make Language Studies International London an exceptional school to improve its English skills or acquire new English language skills, including:
- Its melting pot of different nationalities: to make interesting encounters with students from all over the world.
- Small groups of students per class: in order to benefit from individual and personalised advice to achieve rapid progress in oral and written communication.
- Its fully equipped LSI London language centre: it has modern teaching equipment and comfortable places to relax. Computers are used during lessons or self-learning with grammar, vocabulary and intonation software.
- The certificate at the end of the stay: a real proof of the language skills assimilated by the student, detailing the programme or courses followed and the level of language attained.
- Its program of multiple outings and cultural activities outside the academy.
Presentation of London and the school's district
LSI London is located in the centre of the city, in a star district of the West End. The shops on Oxford Street, Soho district and the British Museum are within walking distance.
The activities and programmes of the LSI London Centre
The LSI Language Centre organizes different outing programs each week:
- Pub outings, movies, bowling, karaoke....
- Day or weekend trips to Edinburgh with a visit to Loch Ness, Cambridge, Oxford...
- Wine tasting evenings, traditional British snacks....
- Shows, boat trips, visits to museums and galleries, etc