Inlingua Malta is part of Inlingua International, the largest association of privately-owned language schools in the world. It owns more than 300 centres in 34 countries across the world.
Inlingua Malta was the second language school to be established in Malta. Indeed, they have been operating since 1980 (more than 30 years).
Each year, Inlingua is responsible for the training of 300 000 students all across the world who wants to learn a new language.
Unfortunately, due to the layout of their building, the school is not disable-friendly.
The school is located one minute from the sea in the beautiful district of Sliema. There are many restaurants, snack bars and cafés where you can eat lunch or have a drink and practice your English after class. The shopping centre "The Point" is a 5-minute walk away. A language stay in Sliema means discovering the ancient architecture of Malta mixed with modernity.
Inlingua Malta dedicated to quality
Inlingua is extremely client-focused. They make sure they provide their students with the best courses.
They have their own English course books that are specially developped by their academic department in Switzerland.
Inlingua also developped the "Inlingua Method" (their way of teaching english). The method is proven to be an effective tool in successful language training.
Knowledge, reputation, experience, quality are the reasons why so many students decide to invest in their education in an inlingua centre.
Inlingua's commitment is to provide their students with the best quality service and language courses in order to help them to reach their goals.
Inlinguatime Malta: the Language School
The School offers:
- 44 air-conditioned classrooms
- A lecture room, junior room and DVD room - equipped with intrerative whiteboards.
- Library / Self-Study centre
- Student common room
- School's residence situated in St. Julian's
Inlingua's teachers are all fully certified according to the school's standards. They also all have a strong experience in teaching a English as a foreign language.
The teachers have a great understanding of the possible challenges students could face. This is why they accompany their students throughout their learning journeys.
Indeed, the teachers are highly dedicated in their mission to provide their students with high quality English Language courses.
Why choose Inlingua Malta?
- Located in Sliema, a great neighborhood, just across the seafront
- Knowledge. Reputation. Experience. Quality.
- Part of the Inlingua Network composed of more than 300 centres in 34 different countries
- Strong experience as the network started in 1980
- The course books are designed by their academic departement in Switzerland
- They developped the "Inlingua way of learning English"
- Inlinguatime is a small and personal language school. They guarantee individual attention.
- Muliticultural environment with over 40 nationalities
- Accomodation within walking distance
Their mission is to provide their students with the highest quality English language training during their language trip.