Discover our new partner EP Dubai. The school has a residence called Uninest.
The school has many facilities:
- Spacious and comfortable classrooms
- Personal study area
- Student library
- Reception area
- Computer lab
- Student Services Office
Introducing EP Dubai
EP Dubai's goal is to help each and every one of its students reach their desired level of English.
To achieve this, the school has set up several programmes to learn English effectively:
- General English courses of 20 sessions per week. Additional options are also available such as Intensive English and Semi-Intensive English.
- English for Work courses: to develop general English, but also professional skills in English: problem solving, preparing for meetings, talking to colleagues in English...
- University semester or academic year: this student-only option is designed for those who can study for at least 24 weeks. The choice will then be between general English, semi-intensive English or intensive English.
- Cambridge English exam preparation: for a confident presentation to the exam with all the keys in hand to succeed.
- IELTS exam preparation: thanks to the school's Higher Score® system, teachers identify the skills to be improved in order to achieve the best possible score in the exam.
One-to-one tuition and academic options are also available to optimise English language learning through lectures, conversation classes, writing activities, etc.
The mission of the EP Dubai school
- To establish and maintain a unique intercultural communication tool in a divided world, bringing people together through a common language. People who can communicate without barriers are more likely to work together for the common good. This is what English Path is all about. We believe that everyone has a right to education and that English is often the first step.
- To create the most accessible and innovative English language school in the world, changing lives through education that makes a fundamental difference to living standards.
- A world in which everyone can communicate using a common language, eliminating inequalities and creating a level playing field. Courses that stimulate and challenge. Students who learn, excel and thrive.
The school's teachers
The commitment of its teachers:
- To establish and maintain a unique intercultural communication tool in a divided world, bringing people together through a common language.
- People who can communicate without barriers are more likely to work together for the common good.
- This is what English Path is all about. At English Path, we want to help you achieve your
- English language learning goals and give you the experience of a lifetime.
- To help you achieve your goals, we will:
- Carefully test your English level on arrival, with an interview with one of our senior teachers, to discuss your priorities for your studies in the UK.
- Place you in a level that best suits your needs - to consolidate your previous learning and to push you to improve.
- We only employ trained and experienced teachers who will run stimulating classes to encourage you and build your confidence.
- Monitor your progress and arrange one-to-one meetings with your teacher to discuss an action plan for the future.
- Move you up to the next grade when you and your teachers agree that you are ready.
- Provide carefully selected academic support and materials in the self-access centre to help you study outside of class.
- find you clean and comfortable accommodation if you need it
- encourage you to feel comfortable at school and to make friends
- Give you plenty of opportunities to practise your English outside the classroom, by organising social activities to enrich and enhance your London experience.
- Employ only friendly and supportive staff who will help you every step of the way.
- Listen carefully to all your concerns and address them if necessary.
- Always take your language learning seriously
- Our core values: Our values underpin our vision, shape our culture and are a key part of our identity.
- Everyone has a right to an education and English is often the first step.
- Creating the most accessible and innovative English language school in the world, changing lives through education that makes a fundamental difference to living standards.
- A world in which everyone can communicate using a common language, eliminating inequalities and creating a level playing field. Courses that stimulate and challenge.
- Students who learn, excel and thrive.
Why choose EP Dubai?
Amongst all the above, there are seven additional strengths that make EP Dubai an exceptional choice:
- A highly qualified, professional and approachable academic team to support you every step of the way, whatever your course or goal.
- Study alongside and interact with other UK and international students on our university-style campuses.
- Unrivalled facilities, including on-site libraries, cafes and outdoor green spaces.
- Choose to study in four of the UK's major cities: London (Canary Wharf and Wembley), Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham or outside the UK in Malta and Dubai.
- Free medical and travel insurance for all English Path students from outside the UK.
- When you come to study with us, we want you to be absolutely sure that if anything happens, English Path will be there for you. That's why we offer a comprehensive insurance policy specifically designed for international students. You can find more information here.
- You can benefit from the EP Masterclass programme which consists of twelve lectures and workshops. Topics include Academic Writing and Study Skills, Public Speaking and
- Presentation and a CV writing workshop.
- They guarantee that you will achieve your goals as long as you attend all your lectures and workshops and do your homework.
Presentation of Dubai
Dubai, also spelled Dubayy, is the largest city in the United Arab Emirates. It is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf in the Arabian Desert and is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country. Dubai is known for its luxury shopping, modern architecture and vibrant nightlife. Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, dominates the skyline filled with skyscrapers. Real estate and tourism drive the economy, and there seems to be a never-ending stream of innovative and extravagant projects. There are so many fantastic things to do and places to go in Dubai - from beautiful beaches to stunning rooftop bars, from massive world-class nightclubs to desert getaways.
Choose Dubai if... you want to improve your English skills in the world's most modern and fastest growing international cities!
The EP 's network
The EP network has 7 schools positioned in different destinations such as Malta, England and the United Arab Emirates.