- Bookings may be cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to commencement of course with a €100 administration penalty. Where accommodation has been booked an additional €95 penalty applies.
- For cancellations 1 to 14 days before the course begins, 50% of the full amount will be refunded (minimum cancellation fee is €100).
- There is NO refund for any cancellation once the course has commenced. This includes late arrival, early departure, or days missed during the course.
- A fee of €100 applies to cancellations due to visa refusal (visa refusal documentation required for refunds).
- All accommodation cancellations after arrival are non-refundable. The same applies if you have to shorten your stay payment is non-refundable. No shows, failure to arrive or postponement incurs charges in full from the booking date.
Delfin English School Dublin
- Air conditioning
- Free Wifi
- Self-study area
- Student lounge
- Vending machine
Delfin School is a relatively new language school located in the heart of Dublin, just off O'Connell St, Dublin's most famous street. They offer a full range of English courses, including General English, Business English and Exam Preparation, both day and evening, with excellent native teachers at very competitive prices.
The school is based in a beautiful Georgian building with large bright and modern classrooms. They have an excellent student recreation room with vending machines for drinks and snacks and plenty of games to keep you entertained. They also have a student library where you can study both online and with audio material and borrow books. In addition to these facilities, they offer free internet access to all students, including WIFI if students bring their own laptops.
The real difference between with other schools, however, lies in the quality of the teachers and the good atmosphere in the school. Teachers have the passion and experience to help you achieve your learning goals. They carefully select teachers who understand your goals and work hard to establish a close relationship with you. On top of that, they have an excellent support team in the school, who is there to make sure your stay is as educational and enjoyable as possible. Delfin English School is accredited by ACELS.
The facilities and facilities of Delfin School Dublin
- 27 classrooms
- General, Intensive, Business and Exam Preparation Programs
- Possibility to follow programs combining work and studies, as well as long-term courses
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- 15 students maximum per class, 12 on average
- Computer room, relaxation and study area, student café and movie theater
Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Program of daily socio-cultural activities, all year long
Why choose Delfin School Dublin?
- Quality English classes and dynamic teachers
- Excellent value
- Social and sports activities
- Outstanding service - we make sure you make the most of your time with us
- Delfin commits to act honorably and wants to have a positive effect on the world